View of the Church of St.James the Great which serves the western end of Pudsey, including Woodhall and Waterloo. The building replaced St. James' Mission Church which had been a cruciform structure of iron with a spired belfry containing one bell. The new, brick built church was consecrated on the 6th June 1959. It is situated in Galloway Court, off Galloway Lane.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.