Image, shows the West Tower of Pudsey Parish Church of St.Lawrence, built in the Gothic Revival style in 1821. The Tower is in three stages and embattled, with tall crocketed pinnacles. The clock is by William Potts of Pudsey and it was a later addition to the Tower (1864). The Church of St.Lawrence is one of the "million churches", commissioned and funded by the government.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.