View of a three-light, stained glass window located in the Parish Church of St.Lawrence, Church Lane. Originally, when it was built in 1821, the church had only plain, diamond leaded glass windows as it was commissioned by the government under the "million act", using funding set aside for new churches country-wide. The stained glass in the nave was added from 1900.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.