Image shows a three-light, stained glass window belonging to Pudsey Parish Church of St.Lawrence, located in Church Lane. The stained glass in the nave was fitted from 1900. The original windows, dating from 1821 when the church was built, were of plain, clear glass, diamond leaded.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.