Image shows a stained glass window located in the Parish Church of St.Lawrence located in Church Lane. It depicts St.Peter, St.James and St.John. The church was built in the Gothic Revival Style to designs by Thomas Taylor of Leeds. It dates from 1821 and was commissioned under the "Million Act". The windows were of plain, diamond lead glass originally and the stained glass was added at a later date.