View of a stained glass, three-light window belonging to the Pudsey Church of St.Lawrence. The church was built at a cost of £13,360 pounds in 1821 under the "Million Act", brought in by the government to provide more churches across the country. The original windows were of clear, diamond leaded glass but the stained glass was fitted later. St.Lawrence's Church is located in Church Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.