View of St.Wilfred's Church, the Parish Church of Calverley, located in Carr Road. The church dates from 1154 but has been altered over the centuries. This can be observed in the construction of the tower. The lower part was built in the 14th century and the upper part dates from the 15th century. St.Wilfred's also underwent an extensive restoration in 1870, paid for by public subscription.