View of Pudsey Town Hall, formerly the Mechanic's Institute, built in 1880 and opened by Herbert Gladstone in November of that year. It stands at the junction of Lowtown, Robin Lane, Lidget Hill and Church Lane and became known as Pudsey Town Hall in 1912. In the background, right, is Robin Lane Methodist Church, built in the Tudor Gothic Style in 1901. In the foreground, left is the National Westminster Bank at number 2 Lidget Hill. Between the bank and the Town Hall is the junction with Lowtown.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.