View of Pudsey Parish Church, the Church of St. Lawrence, and St.Paul, located in Church Lane. The church was built in 1821 at the cost of £13,362 pounds, but has been renovated and altered over the years. It underwent a major renovation in 1907, under the direction of architects, Austin and Poley. The seating accommodation was extended to 2,000 sittings.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.