View of Pudsey Cemetery with the two gothic style chapels in the background, which share the huge tower with spire. It reches a height of 110 feet. The cemetery occupies a 12 acre site and cost £10,000 pounds to lay out. The east side was consecrated on 8th June 1875 and the first interment took place on 9th June 1875. Nowadays, the chapels have fallen into disrepair but the cemetery is still in use today
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.