View of Town Street, Stanningley. On the left is number 2 Town Street, The Waggon and Horses. Next right is Sunwynn's of Stanningley, a car dealer. To the right of Sunwynn's is the junction with Half Mile Lane. The row of terraced homes seen in Half Mile Lane are back-to-back with houses in Church Hill Mount. On the far right is the Pavilion Business Centre. This was originally the Pavilion Cinema which opened on the 28th February 1920, with a showing of 'Daddy Longlegs', starring Mary Pickford. The Pavilion closed as a cinema on Saturday 5th April 1070.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.