Image shows Calverley Old Hall in Woodhall Road, once the seat of the Calverley family and now a Grade 1 listed building. Jutting out to the left is the chapel wing dating from about 1488. The Great Hall on the right is thought to date from around 1485. The solar in the centre was originally a timber structure but was clad in stone around 1630.
Landmark Trust acquired Calverley Old Hall in 1981 and have since made repairs to the ancient building, including the chapel, the hammer-beam hall roof and one of the wings, the North House. This wing has been renovated as accommodation and is let all year round to visitors.