View of Fulneck School in Fulneck, showing the girls side. The school was built by the Moravian Community who had settled in Fulneck. It was designed to provide education for the sons and daughters of Moravian Ministers and missionaries. The school was established here in 1753, and even in the early days the education of girls was valued by the church. Nowadays, Fulneck School is an independent school with christian values catering for pupils from nursery age to sixth form level.