leodis logo

Leeds City Council

Open archives compliant site

Supported by BIG Lottery Fund

Enrich UK Lottery Fund

Meadow Lane, looking south-west


Meadow Lane, looking south-west
Description:
2010. View taken during Summer 2010 showing Meadow Lane looking south-west, from close to the Salem Church. In between the bushes on the left, next to the sign for the petrol station in the background, is a memorial stone for a hall built by Alderman Thomas Kitchingman, mayor of Leeds in 1688 and 1705, which stood at the corner of Hunslet Lane and South Brooke Street.

User Comments:
This photograph cannot be purchased due to copyright restrictions.