Image shows Hanover Place Chapel in Park Lane, located near the junction of Belle Vue Road with Park Lane. The chapel was built in 1847 at a cost of £3,500. It was designed in the Italian style and constructed in red brick. Following renovation and reseating in 1906 the chapel was able to accommodate 1,000 people. The property with small window panes at the right edge is number 10 Hanover Place. On the left the properties, (back-to-back terraced houses) are numbered as Park Lane. Tramlines are seen in the foreground.