Aerial view of Prices Tailors Ltd. located off number 299 Kirkstall Road on Cardigan Crescent. This is a huge complex stretching as far as the River Aire which is towards the top edge. At the bottom edge red brick streets of back-to-back housing are visible in the Lennox's and the Roseberry's. Red brick streets coming in from the right-hand side are off Kirkstall Road and are, from the top, Cardigan Mount, Cardigan View, Cardigan Crescent and Cardigan Row. Above and to the right of these streets is an area of open ground, the last vestige of the original Cardigan Fields and known to locals simply as "the field". Prices Tailors Ltd was founded in Leeds in 1905 by Henry Price (1877-1963). This factory was built in 1923 in Lennox Road but was extended as far as Cardigan Crescent in the 1930s. In 1932 the firm became known as the Fifty Shilling Tailors. Mass production meant that the price of a suit at 50 shillings had become affordable to the working man, but, in 1935 the value of 50 shillings (£2.50) was around the equivalent of £90 in todays money. Henry Price had over 500 shops and several factories employing 12,000 staff. On his retirement in 1954 he sold the firm to John Collier. The site of the clothing factory is now that of Cardigan Fields Leisure and Entertainment Complex.