Close-up showing part of the old Holbeck Library building on Nineveh Road by the junction with Marshall Street. Opened on 26th November 1903, the building was used as a library until around the 1960s when it became a 'Babies Welcome' mother and baby clinic. Later, around the 1980s, it was occupied by a restaurant and now (2012) it is being used as offices.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.