Sketch by D. Lister depicting Blenheim County Secondary School located in Blenheim Walk. The school became a secondary modern school c1952. Alterations were made to the building in 1955 in order to erect new form rooms on the top floor and to transform the ground floor into wood and metal workshops. Previously, pupils had attended Quarry Mount centre to study these subjects. 'Inside sanitation' was also to be provided to improve facilities for the boys.