View shows redevelopment taking place at Saxton Gardens. This was a series of tower blocks built as council flats in 1957. The flats were to have a complete overhaul, being sripped back to the original framework before being rebuilt. The new development, which would also include an orchard, wildflower gardens and allotment plots, was to open in 2009 under the name 'Saxton'. Image courtesy of Leslie Cole.