View shows John Rushworth (1847-1928), founder of a joinery and building business, also a cabinet maker and undertaker, who had a shop at no.14 Town Street, Rawdon. The business was continued by his sons, and later his grandsons, after his death and in the 1950s was known as Rushworth Bros. (Joiners) Ltd. The firm appears to have closed in the mid to late 1960s.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.