View shows the north side of Lady Lane with Templar House in the centre. This is a grade II listed building that was built in 1840 as the principal chapel in Yorkshire of the Wesleyan Methodist Association. It was converted to offices in 1933 and is here occupied by British Road Services. To the right of it is the junction with Templar Lane followed by no. 19 Lady Lane then Circle House at the end of the row. This whole area is due for redevelopment with plans being considered at the moment (2012).