Side view of the upper storeys of Templar House on Lady Lane, seen from the west. The red brick building features a brick-built chimney and a slate roof. Dating from 1840 and originally a Wesleyan chapel, it was converted to offices in 1933 and is here occupied by British Road Services. Despite listed building status it has since deteriorated, having been left empty for some time. Now (2012) there are plans to restore it as part of a large-scale redevelopment of the area.