Rear view of Templar House at the junction of Templar Lane, left and Lady Lane, in the background. On the left and right edges of the photo are the rears of buildings which face onto Eastgate. A car park is seen in the foreground, right. Templar House is a grade II listed building that originated as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in 1840. It was converted into offices in 1933 and is here occupied by British Road Services.