Image shows the Queens Arcade looking in the direction of Briggate. It was built in 1889 to designs by architect Edward Clark of London. Formerly, it was the site of the Rose and Crown Yard. The Queens Arcade runs between Lands Lane and Briggate.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.