Image shows the entrance to the Queens Arcade from Lands Lane. Recently painted in sky blue and white, this Victorian shopping arcade dates from 1889. It was designed by architect Edward Clark of London and built on the site of the Rose and Crown Yard. The Queens Arcade runs between Lands Lane and Briggate.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.