Image shows a large, arched entrance to Low Hall Mills with a datestone above of 1874. The mills are situated on Low Hall Place, the junction of which is at number 25 Holbeck Lane. The Post Office Directory of 1882 lists Low Hall Mills as being occupied by John Whitehead, a manufacturer of Woollen and Union Cloths, also of 41 Park Place. His residence was number 33 Spencer Place. More recently the premises had been occupied by Selby Plumber's Merchants Ltd. but is now in a derelict condition.