10th June 1914.
View shows Oakwood Clock, a notable landmark at the convergence of five roads, Prince's Avenue, Park Avenue, Wetherby Road, Oakwood Lane, and Roundhay Road. This clock, built by William Potts & Son was originally a feature of Kirkgate Market when it was opened on 2lst July 1904, but was removed to its present site in 1912. In the background is the entrance lodge at the southern entrance to Roundhay Park, which was demolished in 1937.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.