View shows Eastmoor Farm on Tile Lane, near Spring Hill. This was originally the farm for Leeds Reformatory for Boys (later Eastmoor Approved school) on the opposite side of Spring Hill,also on Tile Lane, which opened in 1857. The school closed and had been undergoing preliminary work for a large housing development before the recession hit. Since then, however, the plans have changed and the old site of Eastmoor School has now been re-developed as Adel Beck Secure Children's Home, a £12.5 million complex with 24 bedrooms, a teaching block, a canteen, leisure facilities and administrative space. (2015)
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.