View of Park Square East showing nos. 4-6. The doorway of no. 4 is visible on the left, followed by no. 5 in the centre, occupied by the Yorkshire Cancer Research Campaign among others. No. 6, whose occupants include J.W. Kitching Ltd., insurance brokers, and Louis Godlove & Co., solicitors, is on the right. These buildings, along with the accompanying railings, are all Grade II listed, built by William Hargrave, master carpenter, on land leased from the Wilson family who owned the Park Estate on which they were built. No. 6. dates from around 1790, no. 5 from between 1793 and 1806 and no. 4 from between 1806 and 1815.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.