View of Park Square East showing no. 6 on the left and 7 on the right, both listed buildings built around 1790, with railings in front also listed. No. 6 is occupied by J.W. Kitching Ltd., insurance brokers and Louis Godlove & Co., solicitors, among others, while no. 7's occupants include Joseph Lester & Lyons, solicitors, with Ipso Print Ltd. in the basement.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.