Image shows Robert Barber Schofield standing outside the family home, Osmondthorpe House, built by his father William Schofield. The house had been built on the site of the former stables to Osmondthorpe New Hall on the west side of Osmondthorpe Lane. The image is believed to date from the early 1920s; the Schofield family are known to have occupied the house between 1901 and 1927. The house has since been demolished. Photograph and information courtesy of Dr. William Granville Schofield.