Undated. View of the station house and signal box at Methley Junction Station, on the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway. This was one of three stations on the network of railways in the Methley area, the others being Methley North, at Wood Row, and Methley Joint, just to the south. The station, near the Pinder Green area, was in operation from 1849 to 1943, with the station house built in 1875. The building still stands, although it is now on Burnleys Drive, surrounded by a housing estate.