View shows Thorp Arch war memorial situated at The Village Junction. This was erected in 1920 to commemorate the men of the village who lost their lives in the First World War. The names of those commemorated are A. Archer, E. Dickenson, A. Griffith, W. Huscroft, G. Merry, W. Milner, A. Smith, J. Warner, G. Wharton and C Wilson.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.