Undated. Image shows Branch 16 of Morley Industrial Cooperative Society, on Bradford Road in Tingley. The society was formed in 1866, with the first branch opening in 1869 in Albion Street, Morley. A total of 16 branches were opened in the surrounding area. The shop window here contains advertisements for tea, coffee, cocoa, jellies, candles, starch, and boot polish.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.