Undated. Image shows the Robin Hood Inn at 71 Vicar Lane, possibly around the mid 1930s, just north of County Arcade. The building seen here was built in 1930, replacing an older premises dating back to the 1800s. The inn became the Duchess of York in 1988, and was well known as a music venue until it closed in 2000. It is now part or the premises of Hugo Boss.