Painting by Pete Lapish showing buildings of Leeds General Infirmary on Great George Street. The oldest part of the hospital, dating from 1864-68 and designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, is in the centre and towards the right; the wing on the far right was added in the same style by George Corson in 1892. To the left, newer buildings of the infirmary are seen at the top of Thoresby Place and St. George's Road.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.