This painting by Pete Lapish features the Leeds Education Offices at the junction of Great George Street, foreground, and Calverley Street. The building was designed by George Corson and opened in 1881. The edge of the Town Hall can be seen on the right. In the distance is the tower block Dudley House, since renamed K2, at the junction of Great George Street and Albion Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.