1920-21. Image shows the junction of Canal Street and Town Street in Rodley, at the tram terminus and looking south-east. In the centre, at number 180 Town Street, is the premises of Miss Emily Turner, fruiterer, and to the left is the Three Horseshoes Inn, which is now named the Rodley Barge. The name of the licencee, John William Mathers, can be seen above the door, and this dates the photo to 1920-21. On the right, at the Terminus, is tramcar number 159, on route the Leeds Corn Exchange.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.