Undated, Image shows an old fireplace, the only part remaining of Rothwell vicarage, or glebe house, dating back to the fifteenth or sixteenth century. In 1818 the house was deemed unfit for residence and 1834 records show it as being no longer in existence. The area of land is now believed to be part of a garden.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.