c1950s. View shows two cottages on Quarry Hill, Oulton, behind the Old Mason's Arms inn at the junction with Aberford Road. By 1970 the cottages had been demolished and the area is now Leventhorpe Way. On the right can be seen Oulton Institute, which opened in 1897 as a single storey building, with an upper floor added in 1912. It was also known locally as Harold Hall.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.