c1950s. View shows Quarry Hill looking south, prior to the building of new housing on the area to the south of the junction with Holmsley Field Lane, and on both sides of the road. In the centre can be seen cottages on the area that is now Leventhorpe Way. To the right is Oulton Institute, known locally as Harold Hall, which opened in 1897 and was extended in 1912.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.