Undated. View of Carlton Hall Farmhouse at the junction of Chapel Street & Queen Street, Carlton. The Grade II listed timber framed building dates to the 16th century, with stone cladding, and later, rendering. The building has been much altered over the years, and also bears a Blue Plaque as the birthplace of Thurston Hunt in 1555, beatified by Pope John Paul II in 1987.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.