Undated. Image shows a large group of men, all in bowler hats, outside the Victoria Inn on Hunslet Road. The inn was situated on the north-east side of Hunslet Road, at the junction with Victoria Street. The name above the door is Albert Edwin Charlesworth, who was licensee from about 1887 to 1905. The area was redeveloped in the 1970s, and is now occupied by industrial buildings.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.