Undated. Image shows the railway line at Woodlesford, looking south-east towards the station. The station opened in 1840 on the North Midland Railway, and later took coal from the nearby Water Haigh Colliery. On the right can be seen the station buildings, which housed a booking hall, waiting room and office. Lawrence Villa can also be seen on the right above the cutting.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.