Undated. View of derelict buildings previously forming part of Rothwell Match Works, on Oulton Beck, and off Church Street. The drying chimney can be seen in the centre of the image. The works opened in 1840, was re-built in 1875, and ceased production in 1902.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.