Undated. Image shows St Oswald's Church, Methley, situated on Leeds Road near the junction with Church Lane. There is evidence for a church being on the site for over 1,000 years, with mention in the Domesday Book of a church in Methley. The current building is around 600-700 years old, but the spire, removed in 1937, dates only to the 18th century.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.