c1900. Image shows, on the right, the shop of Tom Shearman & Sons, house furnishers, on the north side of Commercial Street. The house to the left of the shop served as the Post office for many years from 1916, after it relocated from the south side of the road, and before it relocated again to 59 Commercial Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.