View of Farrar's Yard, situated off Lower Town Street which is seen on the left. On the corner is Lister's Butchers at no. 135 Lower Town Street. The smaller building to the right, dating from 1627, was at one time the butcher's slaughterhouse. Just visible on the left is the Bramley District Rate Office at the opposite side of Lower Town Street.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.