Undated. View shows the old goods shed and disused track at Rothwell railway station, looking east. Behind the building can be seen the houses on Manor Crescent on the Wood Lane estate. The railway was part of the East & West Yorkshire Union Railway, and carried mostly freight, although a short lived passenger service operated during 1904. The railway closed in October 1966 and the buildings were demolished in the late 1970s.