Undated. View of St John's Church, Oulton, looking south. The church is situated amongst trees, to the north of Oulton Park, with access from Leeds Road. It was built in 1828 from Ashlas sandstone, with a slate roof.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.